Thank you for your interest in donating ostomy supplies. There is a great need for these products both nationally and internationally. The Ostomy Support Group of Northern Virginia does not have the resources to receive or disperse donated ostomy items. These organizations will provide receipts for tax purposes when requested.
- You may donate your supplies at these regional drop-off locations:
- Kenny’s Closet – Mary Washington Healthcare Regional Cancer Center Fredericksburg, Va. They will only accept in person donations on Thursdays between 10am and noon. They will not accept any donation by delivery in any form (no mail, UPS or FedEx). For more information call 540-741-1751 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mary Washington Healthcare Regional Cancer Center
1300 Hospital Drive, Suite 305
Fredericksburg, Va 22401
- Phoenix Ostomy Supply Closet– Frederick Memorial Hospital Frederick, Md.
Open by appointment only until further notice. Please call 301-663-1203 for appointment.
Frederick Memorial Hospital
501 Toll House Avenue (across from Frederick Memorial Hospital on 7th Street). Enter the 7th Street side of the building and follow the hallway; in a conference room on the right. For more information email email@example.com
- You may donate your supplies by mail or other shipping service to these locations:
- Friends of Ostomates Worldwide FOW-USA
4018 Bishop Lane Louisville, KY 40218
Friends of Ostomates Worldwide helps to supply people in need around the world.
- Osto Group
3500 45th Street, Suite #16A West Palm Beach Florida 33407 www.ostogroup.org
Osto Group serves people in need of ostomy supplies within the United States, especially those without insurance.
Thank you again not only for your supply donation but also for thinking of those in need and taking the time to help make their lives better.
Ostomy Support Group of Northern Virginia Visitor Program